It would shock you to know that a tragic incident occurred in the Inikpi community as a married man set himself and his side chic ablaze Inikpi community.
The incident occurred around 6:30 pm on Saturday, November 14 and the reason is yet to be uncovered at the time of filing this report.
While the man died almost immediately, the lady who was burnt beyond recognition was rushed to the hospital.
Residents were shocked at the situation since they could not understand the cause.
Though what triggered the fire outbreak could not be ascertained, at the time this report was filed.
Watch the video below….