The mission of the Civil Service, as stated in the Civil Service Law, 1993 PNDCL 327, “is to assist the Government in the formulation and implementation of government policies for the development of the country.”
For the purpose of achieving its object under the law, the Service performs the following functions-PNDC Law 327(3)
- Initiate and formulate policy options for consideration of government;
- Initiate and advise on government plans;
- Undertake such research as may be necessary for the effective implementation of government policies;
- Implement government policies;
- Review government policies and plans;
- Monitor, coordinate, and evaluate government policies and plans;
- Perform such functions as are incidental or conducive to the achievement of the object specified in this Law, and
- Perform such other functions as the Executive may direct.
All candidates who do not gain employment into the Civil Service and still seek an opportunity to join the Service are required to re-apply.
All interested applicants are to visit www.ohcs.gov.gh,
Click on ‘Applications’ > ‘Recruitment’ to apply.
This message goes to those who have not applied yet.